Ayurveda (Life Knowledge). Have you heard about Ayurveda? Seen it posted on social media, or at a studio? Ever wonder what exactly is Ayurveda? Well, lets get you caught up! Ayurveda is the medical science of life. Its purpose is to bring healing, and allow for a higher quality of life that aids in longevity. It is a manual to a healthy and happy existence. Notice the art of daily and seasonal living, the deep connection to body, mind, and spirit, but also to the environment. It is well known in Ayurveda that looking at the Macrocosm and the Microcosm will guide us through our journey.
Ayurveda complements all health care platforms, and is recommended for everyone in need of diet and lifestyle counseling and support in times of good and bad health. Ayurveda looks at the person as a whole, seeing connections to displacements that cause a number of health related issues. Ayurveda dates back millennials. The oldest Ayurveda text is estimated to be around 400 C.E, and is still used today to guide one in establishing routines for optimal wellness.
Did you know, you have already heard of one of the six philosophies of Ayurveda? Yoga! Patanjali is considered the father of Yoga. Yoga is the sister science to Ayurveda, and they work together to create wellness in the mind, body, and spirit using several techniques. Yoga technology helps us stay fit physically, but most importantly mentally and emotionally. Sounds interesting doesn’t it!? You may be asking yourself is Ayurveda for me?
What services would I be receiving from YogiSTRONG Ayurvedic Wellness and Yoga?
Brief descriptions of services…
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Create diet and lifestyle recommendations, according to your Ayurvedic constitution and imbalances, to maintain a healthy mind and body.
- Educate, motivate, and council you to be successful in implementing Ayurveda into your life.
- Recommending appropriate food choices, and proper eating habits.
- Recommend daily and seasonal routines for your life cycle according to your constitution and imbalances.
- Educating on the appropriate use of senses for optimal wellness.
- Recommending custom and predesigned herbal formulas, herbal medicines, minerals, and other natural substances for internal and external use.
- Practices of Yoga and Meditation for mind, body, and spirit.
- Guiding pre-natal and post-natal diet and lifestyle
- Recommendations for children 5 and over
- Teach preventative care for head and neck region, including your ears, eyes, nose, and throat.
A few benefits of Ayurveda and Yoga…
- Reduced stress
- Healthier digestion
- More energy, awareness and clarity
- Ability to rest and relax for a deeper and improved sleep
- Augmented focus and concentration
- Lowered depression and anxiousness, it’s therapeutic
- Gain strength, tone, flexibility, and improved circulation
- Healthier hair, skin, and nails
- Lowered reactions to allergies (seasonal and environmental)
- Expanded breath range (inhalation, exhalation, and suspension)
- Balancing of the chakras (energy centers), nadis (energetic pathways), and hemispheres of the brain.
- Improved memory function
- Ease of arthritis, back, joint, and overall body pain
- Cleansing the body, reducing inflammation
- Loving where and who you are. Happiness
Our goal is for everyone to have balanced doshas (Constitution), digestion, tissues, with proper elimination of waste, with well functioning bodily processes, and your mind, body, spirit, and senses blissful. This is Ayurveda. This is health. Still unsure if you will benefit from Ayurvedic Health Counseling? Try one of our many Ayurvedic and Yogic workshops.
Ready to start a Ayurvedic Counseling session?
Email Josephine Fanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
Here’s to a longer, healthier, and happier life, Cheers!
Who do you know that brings light to another's life?YogiSTRONG wants to send a small gift to the person that brings light to another’s life. Fill out the form below, and we will gift your Nominee with a personalize package of gratitude*. Who are you nominating? Have...
I want to share a story about how my “Reaching your Inner Power” Workshop came to be. The year was 2020. I thought I was healthy. I thought I was taking care of myself, but I was talking care of every one but me. The pandemic had happened, and that threw all of us out...
When a student comes into the studio, wether it is for the first or hundredth time, it brings a warmth to my heart. I know that they came to me seeking to become healthier and happier. I greet my students by asking them how they are doing, how the day has treated...