Sessions and Services
Steve DeMasco’s Shaolin Studios – 124 Hall St, Suite E, Concord NH
- Kundalini Yoga – Saturday’s 8:00am – 9:30am IN-PERSON | HYBRID | DROP IN – use the link below to hold your space.
- Yoga Nidra – Thursday Nights 9:00pm – 9:45pm ZOOM – Must PREREGISTER, visit the link below to sign up.
- Healing Trauma with Applied Kundalini Yoga Therapeutic Techniques – Tuesday’s, 9:00am – 11:00am, IN-PERSON | HYBRID | DROP-IN
Starting March class are now located at: Quantum Healing Center 210 N. State Street, Lower Level, Concord, NH 03301
- Kundalini Yoga 6 Week Session – Saturday’s 8:00am – 9:30am – Click here to purchase
- Yoga Nidra – Thursday Nights 9:00pm – 9:45pm ZOOM – Must PREREGISTER – Click here to purchase
- Healing Trauma with Applied Kundalini Yoga Therapeutic Techniques – Tuesday’s, 9:00am – 10:30am – Click here to purchase
✨Peaceful Pages –
Introducing the newest addition to Baker Free Library’s Book Clubs, Peaceful Pages. Guided by owner and founder of YogiSTRONG, Josephine Fanelli, discover new ways to nurture your mind, body, and soul through the power of literature and mindfulness every month.
Whether you’re an avid reader or simply looking for a new way to explore personal growth, Peaceful Pages offers a unique and engaging experience. Each month, Josephine will lead the group in a discussion of a different book that focuses on themes of mindfulness, self-care, and inner peace. Alongside the book discussion, participants will also engage in meditation and movement exercises designed to deepen their understanding of the book’s messages and cultivate a sense of calm and centeredness.
January – June 2024, A new book every month!
Saturday’s, March 2nd – April 6th, 8am-9:30am
✨6 Week Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
Kundalini Yoga is a way to exercise your mind, body and spirit. It enables you to reach a higher state of awareness, emotional stability, and strength by using several techniques. These Include pranayama (breathing exercises), kriyas (exercise sets), meditation, bhandas (body locks), mudras (gestures), mantras (chanting words) and visualization. These Kundalini Yoga techniques raise the apana (energy you give out) to connect to the prana (energy you take ln) in order to align your chakras (points of energy centers). This allows you to reach a higher consciousness and understanding, while being fit and healthy. In Kundalini Yoga you are consciously breathing, this helps align your heart and mind. All of these techniques will allow you to think clearer, and be emotionally ready to start, and finish your day. You will start feeling more secure with yourself, and your life. You will be healthier, find you have more time in the day, feel less stressed, and sleep better at night. You will benefit from doing any Yoga, but Kundalini Yoga gives you a faster result. Be committed to feeling happier, being stronger both inside and out, and be emotionally secure.
Kundalini Benefits for Athletes
Kundalini Yoga ls a multi-faceted workout that exercises underdeveloped muscles, improves balance, and increases athletes’ awareness of their physical and mental state. Sustained postures and stretching exercises, or “asana”, build core strength, improve range of motion, and Increase circulation. Each asana incorporates breathing exercises, or ‘pranayama,” to build stamina, improving endurance. These techniques, together with controlled meditations and mantras, teach athletes to control their heart rate and maintain mental acuity under strain.
Kundalini yoga ls millenias-old study which, when combined with modern training and practice routines, may significantly improve the abilities of athletes across any physical discipline.
Location: Quantum Healing Center 210 N. State Street, Lower Level, Concord, NH 03301
Tuesday’s, March 5th – April 9th, 9am-10:30am
✨6 Week Series – Healing Trauma with Applied Therapeutic Kundalini Yoga Techniques
Join us for an incredible 6 week journey of healing trauma through the power of Kundalini Yoga! In this transformative series, you’ll learn and apply therapeutic techniques specifically designed to address trauma and promote healing.
This in-person event offers a safe and supportive environment for participants to explore their healing journey. Each week, you’ll dive deeper into powerful Kundalini Yoga practices that help release trauma stored in the body and cultivate resilience. Whether you’re new to yoga or have previous experience, this series is open to all levels. So, come as you are and embark on this empowering journey of healing and self-discovery.
Location: Quantum Healing Center 210 N. State Street, Lower Level, Concord, NH 03301
✨Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse – 10 day gut restart to release the winter buildup.
Join us for an invigorating in-person event at Steve DeMasco’s Shaolin Studio! Say goodbye to the winter blues and rejuvenate your body with our Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse. This 10-day program is designed to give your gut a fresh start and help you release the buildup from the colder months. March 24th, 10am. To Sign-up CLICK HERE
✨Surrendering – Art of letting go
Join us for an incredible event where we explore the art of letting go. Surrendering is not giving up, it’s about finding peace and freedom in releasing what no longer serves us. Discover how to embrace change and find inner strength through Shuniya. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced, this event welcomes all.
Don’t miss this opportunity to delve into the power of surrendering and connect with like-minded individuals in a welcoming environment. Let go of your worries and embrace the beauty of the present moment. Reserve your spot now! April 14th, 10am. To Sign-up CLICK HERE
🌟🌟NEXT OFFERING SPRING!!!🌟🌟
Ayurvedic Coaching: Ayurveda 40 Days of Health and Vitality
💝 After the holiday celebrations, join me to get your Gut, Body, and Mind healthy!
✨Our goals: drop the inflammation, bloat, gas, and acid reflux. Have less body pain, lose weight, and gain a healthy gut micro-biome. Developing peace in mind, building endurance and strength in body and energy. ✨
Savings with Coupon Code: AYUR40 …ends 12/23/23
Join us for an incredible online event that will transform your well-being! Discover the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and experience 40 days of rejuvenation, balance, and vitality. YogiSTRONG will guide you through personalized wellness practices, including mindful eating, yoga, meditation, and more.
Throughout this event, you’ll learn how to nourish your body and mind, enhance your energy levels, and create sustainable healthy habits. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced in Ayurveda, this program offers valuable insights and practical tools to improve your overall health.
Embrace this opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, share experiences, and receive support on your wellness journey. Don’t miss out on this unique chance to cultivate a healthier and more vibrant lifestyle!
✨One 90 minute Personal Ayurveda Consultation
✨One 60 minute Follow-up
✨60 Minute weekly group check-ins and coaching (AM and PM Booking times available)
✨Weekly meal recipes, with printable shopping list, to recover your gut micro biome
✨Weekly recipes for daily self care habits, and addressing seasonal skin issue
✨Facebook group support. I am there with you every step of the way. Including Live demos and discussions.
✨Weekly 90 minute Live, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayam Practices
✨Weekly Live nighttime yoga nidra
✨All live events will be recorded and available until March 21, 2024
#WeAreYogiSTRONG #ayurveda #40days #wellness #healingjourney #kundaliniyoga #meditation #Yoga #yoganidra #eatwell #onlineworkshop #ayurvedacoaching #SupportHealth #behealthy
Accepting New Clients for Holistic Health Counseling!!
Currently taking new clients for Ayurveda counseling & coaching, and Yoga wellness.
Private one on one | Small group sessions and celebrations | Professional services
- In-Person or virtual group classes – Call for availability or see above schedule
- Private Individual Session Click here to sign up
- Private small group yoga and/or meditations for bridal parties, baby showers/120th day celebrations, any occasion you wish to be relaxed and centered – Call or Email for availability
- Corporate Yoga/Meditation sessions or Retreats – Call or Email for availability
- Gong Sessions – Call or Email for availability
- Yoga Nidra – Call or Email for availability
- Ayurveda Consultation Click here to make your appointment
- Ayurvedic Coaching – New Clients Click here to make your appointment
- Ayurvedic Coaching – Past Clients Click here to make your appointment
- Single Session Coaching – Current/Past Clients Click here to make your appointment
- Diet and Lifestyle Support in Ayurvedic Coaching – Call or Email for availability
- Ayurvedic Pantry – Call or Email for availability
- Private or small group seasonal skin care routines sessions – Call or Email for availability
Private or small group Ayurvedic Cooking Sessions/Vegetarian Cooking Sessions – Call or Email for availability
- Private Ayurvedic Cook – for individual, families, and small or large gatherings. Call or Email for availability
- Yoga Teacher Trainer Weekend intensives, workshops, and retreats.
- Specialities: Kundalini Yoga; Ayurveda; Death & Dying: the Souls Journey; Pranayama; Meditation; Chakras; 10 Bodies.
Call or Email for all professional training.
Check out our Facebook page for updates, and JOIN the community!